- Since May 2020, he has been Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors of the multiutility company A2A S.p.A. and a member of the Remuneration and Appointments Committee.
- From 2017 to May 2020, he was Member of the Board of Directors of the multiutility company A2A S.p.A. and as a Member of the Control and Risks Committee.
- From 2014 to 2017, he was Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors of the multiutility company A2A S.p.A., a Member of the Executive Committee, Chairman then Member of the Remuneration and Appointments Committee and Internal Audit reporting member.
- Since 2009, he has been a Member of the Board of Directors of Ori Martin S.p.A., Brescia (steelmaking sector, the leading company in the special steels division), from 2010 to 2013, he was Deputy Chairman and Managing Director, from 2013 to 2016, Managing Director, now a Member of the Board of Directors and a Member of the Executive Committee.
- In 2006, he was the founding partner of Partners S.p.A., a managerial consultancy company with registered office in Milan, owned by Impresa Sviluppo S.r.l. (founded in 1991 by a number of SDA Bocconi Lecturers) where he worked until 2011.
- From 1999 to 2005, he was Chairman of Selene S.p.A. (ASM Brescia Group, now A2A Smart City), a company operating in the ICT sector.
- From 1996 to 2014, he was a Member of the Board of Directors of various industrial and service companies
- From 1983 to 1986, he was Managing Director of Flos GmbH, in the lighting sector
- Since 2001, he has taken part in numerous Boards of non-profit associations.
- From 2011 to 2019, he was Deputy Chairman of the Board of the Fondazione Alta Mane Italia in Rome, which is active in projects in support of disadvantaged children.
- From 1996 to 1998, he was Deputy Chairman and then Chairman of Brescia Mostre Grandi Eventi, a public association for the cultural promotion of the territory.
- From 1994 to 1998, he was a Councillor and Deputy Mayor (1996-1998) of Brescia Municipality. He was engaged in particular in the transformation of municipal companies into limited companies. (Centrale del Latte and ASM, now A2A).
Academic and training activities
- From 2004 to 2012, he was a Lecturer in Strategic Marketing on the Master's in Marketing Management course organised by Parma University and Il Sole 24 Ore.
- From 1991 to 2014, he was Adjunct Professor of Corporate Economics at the L. Bocconi University of Milan, mainly working on the Master’s Degree Course in Legal Sciences.
- From 1988 to 2003, he was a Lecturer at the SDA Bocconi in Milan, Strategy and Corporate Policy Area.
- He also lectured at the IULM University of Milan, the SUPSI of Lugano (CH) and the Consorzio Polidesign of Milan Polytechnic.
After gaining a secondary school diploma in classical studies, he enrolled in the Philosophy Faculty at the State University of Milan, where he obtained his degree in 1981.
In 1987, he obtain the International Master’s Diploma in Corporate Management (MBA) at the SDA-Bocconi in Milan.
No internal dealing communication
Download CV (pdf)